If you love love, if you love sexy singles, if you love glamorous European destinations, boy, does 10 have a show for you!
The Real Love Boat takes place aboard the Princess Cruises ship, Regal Princess, and will see our contestants travel the seas — visiting picturesque locations in Spain, Greece, France, Italy, Turkey and Montenegro along the way — as they search for a lasting love match.
One of the singles hoping to turn up the heat this season is 27-year-old Paddy Hughes, a chef from NSW.
Originally from Bondi, Hughes describes himself as creative and enthusiastic in a press statement, and hopes that he’ll find someone likeminded to connect with on The Real Love Boat. Hughes also believes that he “can offer emotional maturity and communication in a relationship”, and wants to be supportive of his potential partner’s “needs and desires”.
Hughes is all about being a cheerleader for his partner, and said that he brings “a positive, uplifting, motivating and supportive mind-state” to the table in a relationship.
However, not everyone is perfect, and Hughes admits that he sometimes struggles to maintain a romantic connection when he’s not around his partner.
“When I am face-to-face with a partner, I am very attentive, however, I struggle to communicate well electronically and may unintentionally seem dismissive or distant,” he explained.
Still, he’s a man who knows what he’s looking for, and said that “humour is essential” in finding the right match for him.
“I also look for someone who is driven but can be silly and not take life too seriously all the time,” he said, adding: “I am also attracted to someone who is affectionate, spontaneous, adventurous and effortlessly kind.”
Hosted by Darren McMullen, The Real Love Boat also features Cruise Director Hannah Ferrier — who Bravo heads will recognise from Below Deck Mediterranean — as well as Head of Entertainment Daniel Doody, and Princess Cruises’ Captain Paolo Arrigo.
Will any of our singles find love and never let go? Or will it be a titanic disaster? Only time will tell.
The Real Love Boat airs at 8.30pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays, only on 10 and 10 Play on Demand.
Want more The Real Love Boat? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Meet the Cast of Australia’s Newest Dating Show
- When Does ‘The Real Love Boat’ Set Sail? All the Details
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Wellbeing Coach Ben Is Looking for Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Could Chelsea Find Love At Sea?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Can Chris Come Out of His Shell to Find Love?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Meet Courtney, Who’s Looking For Love at Sea
- Dalton Is Joining ‘The Real Love Boat’, Destination: True Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Is Daniel About to Meet the Love of His Life?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Harley Is Hoping to Find Love at Sea
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Jack Find His Rose At Sea?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Carpenter Jesse Is on the Lookout for Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Single Dad Jay Is Looking for Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Josh Find True Love on the Regal Princess?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Is Katie’s True Love on the Regal Princess?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Could Keanu Find His Ultimate Catch?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Mikaila Meet Her Perfect Match?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Could Moana’s Great Love Be on Board?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Meet Naomi, Who’s Looking for Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Chef Paddy Is Hoping to Cook Up Some Romance
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Paul Meet His Perfect Partner on the Regal Princess?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Single Mum Sally Find True Love at Sea?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Meet Sari, Who Is Searching for Love at Sea
- The Cast of ‘The Real Love Boat’ Is Hot, So Here’s All Their IG Handles