If you love love, if you love sexy singles, if you love glamorous European destinations, boy, does 10 have a show for you!
The Real Love Boat takes place aboard the Princess Cruises ship, Regal Princess, and will see our contestants travel the seas — visiting picturesque locations in Spain, Greece, France, Italy, Turkey and Montenegro along the way — as they search for a lasting love match.
One of the ladies on the lookout for love is 28-year-old Chelsea Murray, who’s originally from Adelaide but has lived in Brisbane for the last few years.
Murray owns her own hair salon prides herself on being quirky, fun and non-judgemental, and she’s hoping to find the love of her life aboard the Regal Princess.
A big fan of spontaneous adventures, Murray is hoping that doing something out of the ordinary — like joining The Real Love Boat, for example — will lead her to find someone likeminded. Still, it’s also important to her that her partner has the emotional intelligence and depth to build a solid foundation for a relationship upon.
When Murray is in love, she wants to treat her partner like a king, but knows that the right man for her will reciprocate that love, as well.
Described as “understanding, caring and giving” in a press statement, Murray says she’s looking for someone who can “mirror” her “but is also an individual”.
When it comes to deal breakers, though, Murray will thank you for not smoking.
“Each to their own but I’m just not about it,” Murray said of the cigs.
Another deal breaker for Murray is any hint of “toxic relationships or games”.
“I’m a smart woman with crazy intuition and emotional intelligence and I will not tolerate any of that,” she said.
Hosted by Darren McMullen, The Real Love Boat also features Cruise Director Hannah Ferrier — who Bravo heads will recognise from Below Deck Mediterranean — as well as Head of Entertainment Daniel Doody, and Princess Cruises’ Captain Paolo Arrigo.
Will any of our singles find love and never let go? Or will it be a titanic disaster? Only time will tell.
The Real Love Boat airs at 8.30pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays, only on 10 and 10 Play on Demand.
Want more The Real Love Boat? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Meet the Cast of Australia’s Newest Dating Show
- When Does ‘The Real Love Boat’ Set Sail? All the Details
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Wellbeing Coach Ben Is Looking for Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Could Chelsea Find Love At Sea?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Can Chris Come Out of His Shell to Find Love?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Meet Courtney, Who’s Looking For Love at Sea
- Dalton Is Joining ‘The Real Love Boat’, Destination: True Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Is Daniel About to Meet the Love of His Life?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Harley Is Hoping to Find Love at Sea
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Jack Find His Rose At Sea?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Carpenter Jesse Is on the Lookout for Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Single Dad Jay Is Looking for Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Josh Find True Love on the Regal Princess?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Is Katie’s True Love on the Regal Princess?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Could Keanu Find His Ultimate Catch?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Mikaila Meet Her Perfect Match?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Could Moana’s Great Love Be on Board?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Meet Naomi, Who’s Looking for Love
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Chef Paddy Is Hoping to Cook Up Some Romance
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Paul Meet His Perfect Partner on the Regal Princess?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Will Single Mum Sally Find True Love at Sea?
- ‘The Real Love Boat’: Meet Sari, Who Is Searching for Love at Sea
- The Cast of ‘The Real Love Boat’ Is Hot, So Here’s All Their IG Handles