We have a winner!
It feels like only yesterday Beauty and the Geek kicked off for 2022, and last night, the popular reality series crowned its winning couple.
Fan favourites Aaron Seeto and Karly Fisher took home the title and $100,000 in prize money.
The hairdresser and train enthusiast were tipped from the very beginning to go far in the comp, and they met everyone’s expectations.
For the final task, the couples were strapped into a harness and were required to abseil down the building they’d been staying in and land in the pool beneath them.
Throughout the season, Karly has been the one to encourage Aaron during uncomfortable moments.
However, this time around, Aaron was the one pushing Karly out of her comfort zone, showing just how far he’s come in this competition.
“I love you so much!” Aaron shouted to Karly, “You’re going to be ok, I believe in you.”
In the final episode, Aaron gave a heartbreaking speech, revealing just how lonely he was before Beauty and the Geek and Karly came along.
“Every time I looked in the mirror I saw average Aaron… I didn’t think I was worthy of love,” he said.
“I now know what it feels like to be loved and to have people that care about you.”
In the end, Sophie crowned Aaron and Karly as the winners of Beauty and the Geek 2022!
Want more Beauty and the Geek? Read all our content here, and check out the articles below:
- Lachlan and Kiera Win ‘Beauty and the Geek’ Australia 2021
- Get Ready, Because ‘Beauty and the Geek’ Is Returning to Screens
- Where to Follow the Cast of ‘Beauty And The Geek’ on Instagram
- Sophie Monk Says Husband Joshua Had No Idea Who She Was When They First Met
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Watching ‘Beauty and the Geek’ 2022
- Meet the Couples of ‘Beauty and the Geek’ 2022!
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Professional Mermaid and Beauty, Tara
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Hairdresser and Beauty, Karly
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Train Lover and Geek, Aaron
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Harry Potter Mega Fan and Geek, Anthony
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Aspiring Prime Minister and Beauty, Sophie