Million Dollar Island is the latest reality competition series that took our nation by storm, and for good reason. It takes everything we know and love from Survivor and similar shows, and asks, “What if we did that, but more?”. The stakes have never been higher — there were more contestants, more money on the line. However, not everyone made it to the end.
The conditions were brutal. The series didn’t have enough food for everyone to eat, and there wasn’t enough space for everyone to sleep comfortably. The challenges were wild and pushed people to their physical and mental limits. And of course, there’s the social and strategic game at play, as well. To go from the comfort of your own home and your own bed to sleeping in the wilderness with a group of strangers from all walks of life? Nothing about it was easy, and that’s exactly how it was meant to be.
What’s more, Million Dollar Island moved at a breakneck pace. Rather than one elimination an episode, Million Dollar Island eliminated multiple people per episode. Episode 4 alone marked the total elimination of Rock Camp, with the exception of Tess McKenna.
There were also some people who simply had enough of life on the island and wanted to go home. And of course, there were also numerous genuine medical concerns. If someone got sick or injured and could no longer participate, they had to withdraw from the game.
With so many people leaving the game, it can be hard to keep up to know the names of everyone who dipped before the finale. Here’s everyone that we said goodbye to on Million Dollar Island and how they got sent back to their homes.
Who Went Home on Million Dollar Island?
Episode 12, July 18
Episode 11, July 11
Episode 10, July 10
Joy Joy (Quit)
Episode 9, July 4
Episode 8, July 3
Episode 7, June 27
Episode 6, June 26
Episode 5, June 20
Episode 4, June 19
Episode 3, June 14
No headshot provided.
Episode 2, June 13
Episode 1, June 12
Donald Walsh (Quit)
Kelly Eves (Medical Reasons)
Who Went Won Million Dollar Island?
In the Million Dollar Island finale, Jordan, Brett, and Chelsea all won some money. Jordan won $70,000, while Brett won $10,000.
However, Chelsea was the biggest winner on Million Dollar Island. At the end of this series, she walked away with $110,000.
If you want enjoy the Million Dollar Island finale, it’s currently streaming on 7Plus.
Want more Million Dollar Island? Read all our content here, and click the stories below:
- It’s Time to Meet the (Many) Contestants of Million Dollar Island
- A Million Details About Channel 7’s Million Dollar Island
- Was ‘Million Dollar Island’ Filmed on a Million Dollar Island?
- Here’s Everyone Who’s Said Goodbye to the ‘Million Dollar Island’ So Far
- Jonathan Is a Dancer Ready to Twirl to the Top of ‘Million Dollar Island’
- P.E. Teacher Corey Might Slay the Beep Test, But Will He Win ‘Million Dollar Island’?
- Environmentalist Brett Is Ready to Take the Win on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Tess Is a Mum of Six Who’s Ready to Take on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Yasmine Is a Chiropractor Ready to Crack the Top on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Sharnie Is a Personal Trainer Who’s Ready to Win ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Karla Is Ready to Bring Her Expedition Skills to ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Who the Heck’s Ant Middleton? A ‘Million Dollar’ Deep Dive
- The Big Things That Everyone Wants to Know About ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Will Jordan’s Youthful Energy Make Him Victorious on Seven’s ‘Million Dollar Island’?
- Will Chelsea’s Football Skills Help Her Score a ‘Million Dollar Island’ Win?
- ‘Million Dollar Island’: Influencer Dok Wants to Use His Platform for Good
- ‘Million Dollar Island’: Jack Is a Painter With His Eyes on the Prize
- Kyle Is Ready to Kill Them With Kindness on ‘Million Dollar Island’