MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites has reunited us with 12 of our very favourite chefs who have appeared on the show over the years, including season one’s Julie Goodwin, season 13’s Minoli De Silva, and more.
It’s also introduced us to 12 brand new MasterChef Australia hopefuls, who are going head-to-head with our returning legends.
Who’ll take out the win in the end? Could it be the white chocolate velouté king himself, John Carasig? Or will it be a brand new talent who’s yet to be discovered?
Only time will tell, but one thing’s for sure: Our Top 24 chefs have poured their heart and soul into the competition.
No one knows the experience better than MasterChef Australia winner-turned-judge Andy Allen, who recently told The Latch that when he first appeared on the show, he “struggled to boil water” successfully.
Allen recalled that he was the “worst cook in the top 24 and the house back then”, but the realisation made him even more determined to learn new skills and succeed.
“I just took every opportunity as a learning opportunity,” Allen said. “When we would cook dinner at home and I was around these amazing cooks, I would ask them and prod them, really using that as an opportunity.”
Unfortunately, not everyone can be a winner, so here’s everyone we’ve said goodbye to on MasterChef Australia: Fans Vs Favourites so far.
Minoli De Silva
Keyma Vasquez Montero
MasterChef Australia airs Sunday – Thursdays at 7.30pm, only on 10 and 10 Play on Demand. Want more MasterChef Australia? Read here.
- Everyone Who’s Said Goodbye on MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Everything There Is to Know About MasterChef Guest Judge, Marco Pierre White
- Clare Smyth Returns to the MasterChef Australia Kitchen
- Can Coeliac Cook Melanie Persson Win MasterChef Australia?
- MasterChef Australia: Can Steph Woon Go All the Way?
- Meet Montana Hughes, the TikTok Star Hoping to Go All the Way on MasterChef Australia
- MasterChef Australia 2022: Matt Landmark is Ready to Take On the Favourites
- Get to Know MasterChef Australia’s Keyma Vasquez Montero
- MasterChef Australia 2022: Jenn Lee Is Ready to Wow the Judges
- MasterChef Australia: Can Ali Stoner Beat the Favourites?
- The Definitive Guide to Watching MasterChef Australia: Fans and Favourites
- MasterChef Australia 2022: Here’s Where to Follow the Contestants on Instagram
- Everything You Need to Know About Applying for MasterChef Australia 2023
- A Pressing Question: Is MasterChef Australia Still on Tonight?
- MasterChef Australia’s Harry Tomlinson Opens Up About Why She Changed Her Name
- MasterChef Australia: All the Fans and Favourites Who’ve Won an Immunity Pin
- MasterChef Australia Winner Sashi Cheliah Shares How COVID Has Affected His Restaurant
- Jock Zonfrillo Uses ‘Worry Beads’ While Filming MasterChef — Here’s How They Help Him
- Firefighter Daniel Lamble Is Ready to Take on the MasterChef Kitchen
- MasterChef Australia: Meet Harry Tomlinson, the First Fan to Win an Immunity Pin
- “Everything Has Changed”: Jock Zonfrillo On How Far ‘MasterChef Australia’ Has Come Since Season 1
- Step Inside the Historic Melbourne Space Where ‘MasterChef Australia’ is Filmed
- Christina Batista Is Back for the Win on MasterChef: Fans Vs Favourites
- Tommy Pham Is Back For More on MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- “I Struggled To Boil Water”: Andy Allen Opens Up About His Own ‘MasterChef Australia’ Journey
- MasterChef Australia: Aldo Ortado Is Back to Win Over the Judges
- MasterChef Australia’s Mindy Woods Is Back To Impress the Judges
- Third Time’s a Charm? Minoli De Silva Returns to MasterChef Australia
- MasterChef Australia: How Much Do the Contestants Make While On the Show?
- MasterChef Australia: Alvin Quah Is Back for the Win