Season 2 of Beauty and the Geek has officially kicked off, and what a start it has been! 10 Beauties and 10 Geeks have entered the competition to find love, build life-long friendships and hopefully take home $100,000.
Each Geek is paired with a Beauty, who then helps them on their journey of self-discovery. Tasked with challenges, the couples are required to work together, and whoever proves to be the weakest link faces elimination.
However, it’s not all doom and gloom because the Geek who ends up winning the challenge with the help of their Beauty will be given a life-changing makeover.
It’s the best part of Beauty and the Geek, with the men walking out with newfound confidence and a pep in their step.
It’s heartwarming, wholesome and leaves everyone in the room shellshocked — but you need to earn it.
Hosted by Sophie Monk, Beauty and the Geek is back for its second season after a wildly successful first.
“It’s a show I’m really proud of and I can’t wait for people to watch it. It’s my favourite show and I hate watching myself on TV, but I just love this show so much,” Monk told The Latch.
Only one couple can reach the very end and take home a whopping $100,000. And despite us wanting them all to win, it is a competition after all.
So without further ado, here is everyone who has been eliminated from Beauty and the Geek.
Nate and Daniella
Sam and Angelique
Alex and Sophie
Jayden and Aimee
Jason and Emily
Mike and Heidi
Want more Beauty and the Geek? Read all our content here, and check out the article below:
- Lachlan and Kiera Win ‘Beauty and the Geek’ Australia 2021
- Get Ready, Because ‘Beauty and the Geek’ Is Returning to Screens
- Where to Follow the Cast of ‘Beauty And The Geek’ on Instagram
- Sophie Monk Says Husband Joshua Had No Idea Who She Was When They First Met
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Watching ‘Beauty and the Geek’ 2022
- Meet the Couples of ‘Beauty and the Geek’ 2022!
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Professional Mermaid and Beauty, Tara
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Hairdresser and Beauty, Karly
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Train Lover and Geek, Aaron
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Harry Potter Mega Fan and Geek, Anthony
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Aspiring Prime Minister and Beauty, Sophie