The Traitors’ finale is coming up soon, and we couldn’t be more pumped. Who will win? The Traitors of the Faithfuls? It’s still anyone’s game, but the pressure is starting to skyrocket.
So, if you want to plan your schedule around catching The Traitors’ finale as it airs, we get you. What’s more, we are to help you make this dream a reality.
When is The Traitors’ finale on? Here are the details that you need to know.
The Traitors’ Finale Date
According to Network 10, the second last episode of The Traitors is on Monday, September 4. Now, because The Traitors typically airs on Sundays and Mondays, this means that the finale will likely take place in the preceding week, on September 10 or 11 (RIP).
However, we here at The Latch reckon that The Traitors finale has a greater chance of airing on September 10. This is because The Masked Singer debuts on September 11, and Network 10 doesn’t like to overload its programming.
Therefore, lock in September 10 as The Traitors’ last day. And if this guesswork is wrong, please be nice to us, we’re sensitive. Thanks.
Who Will Win The Traitors’ Finale?
From where we’re sitting, we reckon that either Sam or Blake, two of the Traitors, might win this game of deception. This is because they were able to recently eliminate some key Faithfuls, Annabel and Luke.
In a post-eviction interview with The Latch, Annabel indicated that she too reckons that Blake might have what it takes to win the whole thing.
“For me, and for the audience, it’s so bleedingly obvious that Sam in particular is a Traitor,” Annabel says. “Blake is playing a much more subtle game.”
However, this is reality TV, baby. Anything can happen in a few episodes.
The Traitors Australia continues at 7.30pm on Sunday, September 3, only on 10 and 10 Play on Demand. Miss an episode? Catch up on 10 Play.
Want more The Traitors? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- ‘The Traitors’ Is Back for 2023, and Luke Toki Is Entering the Mansion
- Rodger Corser Spills on What We Can Expect From ‘The Traitors’
- The Stunning Hotel Where ‘The Traitors’ Was Filmed
- The Rules of ‘The Traitors’, Explained
- Meet Michelle, the Admin Behind Reality TV’s Favourite Facebook Groups
- Well Well Well, It’s Time to Meet ‘The Traitors’ of 2023
- Travel, Puppies, and Love: What Alex From ‘The Traitors Australia’ Is Doing Right Now
- ‘The Traitors Australia’ 2023: Everyone Who’s Been Murdered and Banished
- Bamboozled About When ‘The Traitors’ Airs? We Have Got You Sorted
- ‘The Traitors’ 2023 Is Almost Here, So It’s Time for an Instagram Deep Dive
- Ash Pollard on ‘The Traitors’: “I Think Sam’s Dug His Own Grave, Frankly”
- “Bleedingly Obvious”: Annabel on Sam Being a Traitor and Being Banished