This year, Network Ten has been serving up all kinds of new and exciting shows. We’ve said “I could do that” while watching Hunted Australia and The Traitors, and set sail with The Real Love Boat, destination: true love. Now, Ten has given us one last reality competition series to close out the year in The Challenge Australia.
Hosted by Brihony Dawson, The Challenge Australia sees sports legends, influencers and reality TV stars go head to head in a series of intense physical challenges, all while living under the same roof of a very glam villa in Buenos Aires, where the show filmed.
Not only are they competing for the grand prize of $200,000, but the winner will also go on to represent Australia in the first ever The Challenge Global Championship, where they’ll go up against the winners of The Challenge Argentina, The Challenge USA, and The Challenge UK.
One of the stars competing for the win is Kiki Morris, who you’ll likely remember from Richie Strahan’s season of The Bachelor Australia, or more recently from Season 4 of Bachelor in Paradise where she was involved in a messy love triangle with Ciarran Stott and Jessica Brody. Did we mention that Stott and Brody are both on The Challenge Australia too?
With the days of Bachelor in Paradise long behind Morris, the model, influencer and makeup artist signed onto The Challenge Australia in the hopes of proving how strong she is, both mentally and physically.
Morris said in a press statement that when the opportunity to compete on the series came knocking, she “did a mad dash to catch up on 38 seasons” to see what she was in for.
“And let me tell you I was shocked!” she said.
As for the weirdest thing Morris packed in her suitcase for the adventure?
“Probably my clothes,” she said, explaining: “I don’t know how to under dress or dress accordingly. I am a notorious over dresser!”
Should Morris make it to the end and take out the win, though, she knows exactly what she’ll be spending the prize money on.
“I will use it to start my business that I have been dreaming about [for] years,” she said.
Will her business dreams become a reality? Or will a blunder see her bid farewell before the end? Only time will tell. Until then…
The Challenge Australia airs at 7.30pm on Network Ten on Mondays and Tuesdays. Catch up on 10 Play.
Want more The Challenge Australia? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Everyone Who’s Been Eliminated From ‘The Challenge Australia’ So Far
- ‘The Challenge Australia’ is Here, But What Are The Rules?
- ‘The Challenge Australia’: David Subritzky Gets Dirty
- ‘The Challenge Australia’: Emily Seebohm Shares Her Biggest Fear
- ‘The Challenge Australia’: Jack Vidgen Reveals His Secret Weapon
- Drama Alert! All Your Faves Are on ‘The Challenge Australia’ ATM — Here’s How to Watch
- This Is What Brooke Jowett Has Been Up to Since Competing on ‘Australian Survivor: All Stars’
- “I Probably Should Have Trained More”: Konrad Bien-Stephen on How He Prepared for ‘The Challenge Australia’
- Australian Survivor’s Johnny Talks ‘The Challenge Australia’ and Whether He’ll Bring Back the Mullet
- Life Has “Completely Transformed” for Marley Biyendolo Since Winning ‘Big Brother Australia’
- Do They Have What it Takes? Meet the Entire Cast of ‘The Challenge Australia’
- We Finally Have a Premiere Date for ‘The Challenge Australia’
- We Gotta Know: Where Was ‘The Challenge Australia’ Filmed?