In just 30 minutes, the team at The BLOW On-The-Go will style your hair in one of seven different styles. You just have to turn up with clean, dry hair and you’re good to go.
The styles will be created with tongs or irons to create your desired look and have you looking polished in just half an hour.
While the speed of the service is a massive plus, so is the price point. Short hairstyles cost $30, while long hair is $40 — long hair is considered any length beyond the collarbone.
“My vision for The BLOW is simple. Serving up effortless styles that come with no added fluff and fuss, so busy women can get in, get out… and get it girl,” said The BLOW founder Phoebe Simmonds.
“I wanted to create a brand that would mean something to smart women, that stands for strength, spirit and community while celebrating the sharp as well as the feminine elements of our personalities.”
View this post on Instagram
Your little piece of hair heaven is now in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Choose from one of seven signature styles to help you conquer your day with confidence. Glass ceiling smashing, optional. Head held high, essential. ✊ 📸 @hatrikhouse . . . #theblow #goodhustle #hair #beauty #sephora #style #salon
The seven styles on offer are:
- The Mane Event: A classic bouncy blow dry with a hint of volume at the crown
- Rich Girl Hair: Smooth, glossy S-bend waves and straight ends
- Give It To Me Straight: Crisp, clean, parted down the middle with minimal height at the crown
- The Glitterati: Long, bended twists with minimal height at the crown
- Baby Got Beach: Big bold waves with tousled texture
- Vavavoom: Weighty curls and height up top
- The Duchess: Lots of texture and movement balanced with thick, weighty curls
If you’re super time-poor but need to look put together in a jiffy, this is literally the perfect option.