Completely cut off from the outside world, SAS Australia is a challenge that only very few can complete.
From former Olympians to reality TV stars, the list of recruits for next year is diverse, which will surely make for an interesting season.
Led by former SAS soldier Ant Middleton and his Directing Staff Mark ‘Billy’ Billingham, Jason ‘Foxy’ Fox and Ollie Ollerton, every contestant can say goodbye to their cushy lifestyle.
Rumours have been floating around as of late about certain personalities joining the show next year, so while some were expected, others took us completely by surprise.
This year’s season is still currently in progress, with only five recruits remaining, but Channel 7 wanted to waste no time announcing the details for next year.
So, without further ado, here is who will be competing on SAS Australia 2022.
- Anna Heinrich, 34 – TV Personality
- Barry Hall, 44 – AFL Great
- Darius Boyd, 34 – Retired NRL Star
- Ebanie Bridges, 35 – Champion Boxer
- Ellia Green, 28 – Rugby Superstar
- Geoff Huegill, 42 – Olympic Swimming Legend
- Locky Gilbert, 32 – Reality TV Star
- Melissa Tkautz, 47 – Singer / Actor
- Melissa Wu, 29 – Olympic Diver
- Michael Zerafa, 29 – Professional Boxer
- Millie Boyle, 23 – NRLW Player
- Orpheus Pledger, 28 – Actor
- Paul Fenech, 51 – Comedian
- Riana Crehan, 34 – Motorsports Presenter
- Richard Buttrose, 49 – Convicted Drug Dealer
- Simone Holtznagel, 28 – Model
- Wayne Carey, 50 – AFL Commentator
SAS Australia 2022 will premiere on Channel 7 and 7plus.
This post originally appeared on POPSUGAR Australia.