Rush Australia is here, and if you’re ready for an all-new reality adventure, then it’s just the show for you. Hosted by David Genat, Rush sees 12 everyday Aussies split into four teams — Team Gold, Team Navy and Team Scarlet. The contestants are blindfolded and deprived of their hearing until the moment they land at their next challenge destination.
From there, they have to complete challenges to make it to the Escape Zone. The last team to make it has to eliminate one of their own. For now, though, it’s time to get to know the Rush Australia cast members who are competing for the $100,000 prize.
One of Team Navy’s contestants is Tommy Kende.
Rush Australia Cast: Meet Tommy Kende
Tommy Kende is a former rock star turned yoga teacher and greatness coach, who brings a wealth of worldly experiences to the Rush competition. This season, he’s keen to use his travel adventures as a catalyst to lead his team to victory in the Escape Zones.
Transitioning from the glitz and glamour of the music industry to the serene world of yoga, Tommy’s journey took an unexpected turn.
But if you’re wondering what a “greatness coach” is, well, you’re not alone.
“A lot of people ask me what a greatness coach is,” Tommy said in a press statement. “Basically, I believe everyone possesses an incredible amount of untapped magic within them. My job is to delve deep and unearth that hidden potential in individuals.”
Tommy’s path hasn’t been one of conformity. Prior to his musical pursuits, he dabbled in the corporate world, but ultimately chose to follow his passion.
For six years, he resided in the United States, honing his musical talents before he found a higher purpose in dedicating his life to making a positive impact.
Tommy Kende’s Instagram is a reflection of his passions for yoga and self-improvement. He posts a lot of instructional yoga videos, as well motivating statements that are a reflection of his work as a greatness coach.
View this post on Instagram
However, it’s not all work on Tommy’s feed. He posts the occasional selfie and family pic, as well.
Follow Tommy on Instagram here.
Tommy’s Rush Australia Game Plan
With his naturally curious nature, Tommy hopes to leverage his intuition when facing the unpredictable challenges of Rush Australia, navigating people and situations with ease.
As Tommy embarks on this new adventure, his unconventional background and transformative experiences are bound to make him a formidable competitor. With his ability to extract greatness from others and his intuitive approach to problem-solving, Tommy is ready to seize every opportunity Rush throws his way.
Rush Australia airs at 7.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 9 and 9Now. Missed an episode? Catch up on 9Now.
Want more Rush Australia? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Rush Through All of These Rush Details, Before It’s Too Late
- Bamboozled About When and Where to Watch Rush? We’ve Got You Sorted
- Meet Michelle, the Admin Behind Reality TV’s Favourite Facebook Groups
- Who Will Be the Diamond in the Rush? Meet the Cast of Rush Australia
- David Genat Conquered ‘Australian Survivor’ — Now He’s Ready for a ‘Rush’
- Stan These Adventurers: Here’s Where to Follow the ‘Rush’ Cast on the ‘Gram
- Will Greatness Coach Tommy Achieve Greatness on ‘Rush Australia’?
- Will Country Boy Tylen Charm His Way to the Win on ‘Rush Australia’?
- Sofia Is Trading Van Life for the ‘Rush’ of a Lifetime
- Madeline Is Ready for the Adventure of a Lifetime on ‘Rush Australia’
- Everyone We’ve Said Goodbye to on ‘Rush Australia’
- Nine Mystery Locations: Where ‘Rush Australia’ Was Filmed
- Adam Is Ready to Broaden His Horizons on ‘Rush Australia’
- Hamish Is a Thrill Seeker, But Is He Ready for a ‘Rush’?
- Fiona Is Ready to Conquer the Unknown on ‘Rush Australia’
- CK Is a Strategy Manager Who’s Ready for a ‘Rush’
- Saxon Has Found His Dream Job, and Now, He’s Ready for a ‘Rush’
- Lola Loves Adventure, and Is Determined to Win ‘Rush Australia’