Million Dollar Island is in full swing, and it’s a reality competition that moves at a pace like no other. Not only have we said goodbye to a whole bunch of contestants in just the first week, but the show has delivered all kinds of twists and turns along the way. Hosted by Ant Middleton, Million Dollar Island is raising the stakes with each episode, and with a million dollars on the line, we can’t wait to see how it all plays out. But for now, it’s time to get to know the contestants who make up the Million Dollar Island cast a little better.
Million Dollar Island Cast: Meet Jack Carmine
Jack Carmine is a 39-year-old painter from Queensland who’s set to bring his unique blend of candour and competitive spirit to Million Dollar Island. Known for his straightforward nature and knack for speaking his mind, Jack’s one to watch, as he’ll surely call it as he sees it.
Jack’s Life Outside the Show
Jack describes himself as a “bloody good bloke” who prefers not to stress about life — he’d rather focus on enjoying himself. But in a press statement, he did joke that while he thinks of himself as a good bloke, he does also suspect that his friends might refer to him as a “dead-set c**khead”.
Over the years, Jack’s professional journey has been diverse. He began as a lifeguard, before pursuing trade qualifications in carpentry and printing, and even spent five years working in the oil and gas industry in Western Australia. Seeking a fresh challenge, he returned home and established his own successful painting company, which is his current profession.
Jack’s sure about one thing, though. While he may be competing on Million Dollar Island, he’s not doing it for clout, or for Instagram followers. His Instagram profile is private, and he keeps a low profile.
Request to follow Jack on Instagram here.
Jack Carmine’s Million Dollar Dreams
Encouraged by his niece and nephew, who have persistently urged him to apply for a reality TV show, Jack finally decided to take a chance and try his luck on Million Dollar Island.
Jack’s motivation for joining the show is simple: he’s determined to win. He doesn’t care about his 15 minutes of fame or gaining followers on social media. Rather, he just wants as much of the coveted million-dollar prize as he can snag for himself. He’s prepared to do whatever it takes to emerge as the last man standing.
If fortune smiles upon him and he emerges as the victor, his one simple wish is that, after factoring in inflation and taxes, he will have enough funds for an Uber ride home from the airport.
Million Dollar Island airs at 7.30pm Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus. Miss an episode? Catch up on 7 Plus.
Want more Million Dollar Island? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- It’s Time to Meet the (Many) Contestants of Million Dollar Island
- A Million Details About Channel 7’s Million Dollar Island
- Was ‘Million Dollar Island’ Filmed on a Million Dollar Island?
- Here’s Everyone Who’s Said Goodbye to the ‘Million Dollar Island’ So Far
- Jonathan Is a Dancer Ready to Twirl to the Top of ‘Million Dollar Island’
- P.E. Teacher Corey Might Slay the Beep Test, But Will He Win ‘Million Dollar Island’?
- Environmentalist Brett Is Ready to Take the Win on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Tess Is a Mum of Six Who’s Ready to Take on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Yasmine Is a Chiropractor Ready to Crack the Top on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Sharnie Is a Personal Trainer Who’s Ready to Win ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Karla Is Ready to Bring Her Expedition Skills to ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Who the Heck’s Ant Middleton? A ‘Million Dollar’ Deep Dive
- The Big Things That Everyone Wants to Know About ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Will Jordan’s Youthful Energy Make Him Victorious on Seven’s ‘Million Dollar Island’?
- Will Chelsea’s Football Skills Help Her Score a ‘Million Dollar Island’ Win?
- ‘Million Dollar Island’: Influencer Dok Wants to Use His Platform for Good
- ‘Million Dollar Island’: Jack Is a Painter With His Eyes on the Prize
- Kyle Is Ready to Kill Them With Kindness on ‘Million Dollar Island’