Million Dollar Island is a brutal game of strategy and resilience. This series began with 100 contestants competing for a million dollars on a remote island, and it could be whittled down to one winner. Could Million Dollar Island’s Chelsea Campbell be said victor? Let’s discuss what she brings to the table.
Million Dollar Island Cast: Meet Chelsea Campbell
Chelsea Campbell is a vibrant 31-year-old P.E. teacher from NSW. She also has a tenacious mantra; she’s all about seizing every opportunity that comes her way. Chelsea has explored a staggering 48 countries and taught high-school students around the planet.
Prior to her Million Dollar Island experience, Chelsea’s daily routine consisted of running over 5kms, weight training, and regular cardio sessions. These athletic skills might come in handy as she navigates the Million Dollar Island trials.
Chelsea’s Life Outside the Show
When not teaching, Chelsea’s life is all about adventure. On her Instagram, she has posted pics from northern Guatemala to Nicaragua to Colombia.
View this post on Instagram
What’s more, Chelsea also posts about her football team. In 2022, Chelsea captained a Women’s Premier Soccer Team to victory, leading them to become league champions and triumph in the grand finals.
View this post on Instagram
Follow Chelsea on Instagram here.
Chelsea’s Million Dollar Island Adventure
If Chelsea wins Million Dollar Island, her dreams include purchasing a house, treating her mother to a vacation, financially assisting her brother, and building a life with her long-term partner, Jordy. Her generosity gets a wholesome/10 from all of us.
Million Dollar Island airs at 7.30pm Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus. Miss an episode? Catch up on 7 Plus.
Want more Million Dollar Island? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- It’s Time to Meet the (Many) Contestants of Million Dollar Island
- A Million Details About Channel 7’s Million Dollar Island
- Was ‘Million Dollar Island’ Filmed on a Million Dollar Island?
- Here’s Everyone Who’s Said Goodbye to the ‘Million Dollar Island’ So Far
- Jonathan Is a Dancer Ready to Twirl to the Top of ‘Million Dollar Island’
- P.E. Teacher Corey Might Slay the Beep Test, But Will He Win ‘Million Dollar Island’?
- Environmentalist Brett Is Ready to Take the Win on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Tess Is a Mum of Six Who’s Ready to Take on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Yasmine Is a Chiropractor Ready to Crack the Top on ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Sharnie Is a Personal Trainer Who’s Ready to Win ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Karla Is Ready to Bring Her Expedition Skills to ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Who the Heck’s Ant Middleton? A ‘Million Dollar’ Deep Dive
- The Big Things That Everyone Wants to Know About ‘Million Dollar Island’
- Will Jordan’s Youthful Energy Make Him Victorious on Seven’s ‘Million Dollar Island’?
- Will Chelsea’s Football Skills Help Her Score a ‘Million Dollar Island’ Win?
- ‘Million Dollar Island’: Influencer Dok Wants to Use His Platform for Good
- ‘Million Dollar Island’: Jack Is a Painter With His Eyes on the Prize
- Kyle Is Ready to Kill Them With Kindness on ‘Million Dollar Island’