When he’s not playing matchmaker as host of The Bachelor Australia, Osher Günsberg’s revealing which Aussie celebrities are inside the costumes on The Masked Singer.
He returns as the face of the hit series with a new bleached blonde hairstyle and his signature, dapper suits for a fifth season of hosting.
But his portfolio of hosting experience doesn’t stop there — here’s what you need to know about The Masked Singer 2023 host, Osher Günsberg.
The Masked Singer 2023 Osher Günsberg
View this post on Instagram
Once upon a time, he was known to Aussies as Andrew G. Since then, Osher Günsberg has taken his career from hosting national radio shows to becoming the most recognisable face of The Bachelor Australia franchise. Since 1999, he’s been deeply involved in the Australian music scene and helped the success of multiple local artists on Australian Idol.
Moving away from TV screens and onto the airwaves, The Masked Singer 2023 host has been the voice of iconic radio shows like the Take 40 Australia and Hit105’s Stav, Abby
& Matt with Osher breakfast show. He’s also launched multiple podcast shows, even before their recent spike in popularity.
But Osher is a man who keeps busy, so that’s not all. He’s also authored a best-selling biography, produced comedy news and continued his work with sustainability and mental health advocacy.
In 2019, Osher was named as the host of Network 10’s singing competition, The Masked Singer, and will return for the show’s 2023 season.
Want more Masked Singer Australia? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Casey Donovan or Jessica Mauboy? Who Is ‘The Masked Singer’ Snow Fox?
- ‘Masked Singer’ Stans, We’re 99% Sure Who Bouncer Is
- ‘The Masked Singer’ Cowgirl Disguise Will Make You Say “Giddy Up!”
- ‘The Masked Singer’: Is There a Spice Girl Hiding Under Bluebottle’s Mask?
- ‘Masked Singer’: Whose Angelic Voice Is Behind the Glittering Space Fairy?
- Let’s Unmask All of Australia’s ‘Masked Singer’ Details
- The Masked Singer’: Could This Controversial Radio Host Be the Fawn?