Farmer Wants a Wife is in full swing, and sparks are flying all over the place as we get settled in for a season of (hopefully) long-lasting love connections.
This season, we’re following Farmer Ben, 27, from Wingham, NSW, Farmer Harry, 24, from Kyabram, VIC, Farmer Will, 26, from Berriwillock, VIC, Farmer Benjamin, 33, from Guyra, NSW, and Farmer Paige — the show’s first female farmer — who’s 28 and from Cassilis, NSW.
One of the ladies vying for the heart of Farmer Harry is Tess, a 22-year-old psychology student from Queensland.
Tess wasn’t thinking about applying for Farmer Wants a Wife until a chance encounter with the reality series’ host, Natalie Gruzlewski, convinced her to go for it.
“I was actually encouraged to apply by host Natalie Gruzlewski,” Tess explained in a press statement. “Nat gets her morning juice and coffee at the health food store where I work part-time.”
Once Tess and Gruzlewski chatted, Tess realised it could actually be the perfect opportunity for her to find a likeminded partner.
“I am looking for a partner who appreciates the outdoors and animals as much as I do,” she said, adding: “I thought a farmer would be the right fit.”
Now, she’s “willing to put [her] heart on the line”, and is hoping sparks will fly with Farmer Harry.
“Aside from that, it is also a dream of mine to live on a farm as I love the animals, open space, work ethic and dedication that comes with farm life,” she added.
Tess was initially attracted to Harry because she “thought he had the loveliest smile”, but she’s hoping the connection goes deeper than that as the pair get to know one another.
“I also really resonated with his interests and passions,” she explained. “Mostly, wanting to travel and being passionate about regenerative agriculture.”
She continued: “I think we may share similar values, as he seems family-oriented, positive, kind, fun and adventurous. Another ripper take-away from Harry’s profile was that he believes a solid relationship comes from friendship first, and I believe that too.”
When it comes to love and relationships, Tess believes that “finding love is the point of everything”.
“I have been blessed to have parents that role modelled a loving and happy relationship, which makes me all the more excited to find that special someone,” she said.
Noting that having a family of her own is “really important” to Tess, she added: “I can’t wait to find a partner who also wants the same down the line”.
“I think having someone by your side to take on all of life’s crazy, fun and special moments makes each day little bit sweeter,” she shared. “Quality time, words of affirmation and physical touch are my love languages, making me quite an affectionate person who will most likely always want to be close to you.”
Will Tess be the one for Farmer Harry? Only time will tell. Until then…
Farmer Wants a Wife airs at 7.00pm on Sundays, and 7.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus.
Want more Farmer Wants a Wife? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet the Farmers on the Look Out for Love
- ‘Farmer Wants A Wife’ Reunion 2021: Which Couples Are Still Together?
- Farmer Wants a… Husband? Meet Farmer Paige, Who’s Looking for Mr. Right
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Benjamin, Who Wants Someone to Be Weird With
- Farmer Wants A Wife’ Is Bringing Romance to the Country: Here’s How to Watch
- Meet the Men Trying to Win Over Farmer Paige on ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’
- Will Farmer Harry Find His True Love on Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Ben, Who’s on the Lookout for Love
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Is One of These Women the One for Farmer Will?
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Meet the Women Vying for Farmer Ben’s Heart
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Meet the Women Trying to Woo Farmer Benjamin
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Flower Farmer Erin the One for Farmer Benjamin?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Maddison Maybe the One for Farmer Ben?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Jess, Who’s Hoping to Win Over Farmer Will