Farmer Wants a Wife is in full swing, and sparks are flying all over the place as we get settled in for a season of (hopefully) long-lasting love connections.
This season, we’re following Farmer Ben, 27, from Wingham, NSW, Farmer Harry, 24, from Kyabram, VIC, Farmer Will, 26, from Berriwillock, VIC, Farmer Benjamin, 33, from Guyra, NSW, and Farmer Paige — the show’s first female farmer — who’s 28 and from Cassilis, NSW.
One of the women hoping to win over Farmer Will is Madi, a 25-year-old legal assistant from Victoria.
Madi first decided to apply for Farmer Wants a Wife because she loves the outdoors, and feels like the farm lifestyle might be a good match for her.
“My weekends are spent away in rural properties with my family where we camp, sit by the fire and have a good time,” Madi said in a press statement.
“I’ve always wanted to find someone who wants the same future as me on a property with animals — an easy-going lifestyle, no city chaos.”
Should she be the girl of Farmer Will’s dreams, Madi said that she could see herself slipping into life on the farm easily.
“I see myself getting up early in the morning, getting my hands dirty, always looking for something to do or fix, getting out to the pub for dinner and a drink, and being able to chill out at home at night by the fire,” she said.
Madi chose to apply for Farmer Will because she felt like they have similar values in life.
“We both love outdoors and enjoy keeping fit,” she explained, adding: “I’m very laid back and I think we would complement each other well and would get along great.”
As for her perspective on love and relationships, Madi said that finding love is “very important” to her, but she’s not looking for just anyone to be her partner, she wants the real deal.
“I’m independent and secure in who I am so I find it very hard to settle,” she said. “I want to meet someone who I can connect with, have fun with and build a life with.”
Will Madi and Farmer Will hit it off? Could they be a match made in heaven? Only time will tell. Until then…
Farmer Wants a Wife airs at 7.00pm on Sundays, and 7.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus.
Want more Farmer Wants a Wife? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet the Farmers on the Look Out for Love
- ‘Farmer Wants A Wife’ Reunion 2021: Which Couples Are Still Together?
- Farmer Wants a… Husband? Meet Farmer Paige, Who’s Looking for Mr. Right
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Benjamin, Who Wants Someone to Be Weird With
- Farmer Wants A Wife’ Is Bringing Romance to the Country: Here’s How to Watch
- Meet the Men Trying to Win Over Farmer Paige on ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’
- Will Farmer Harry Find His True Love on Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Ben, Who’s on the Lookout for Love
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Is One of These Women the One for Farmer Will?
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Meet the Women Vying for Farmer Ben’s Heart
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Meet the Women Trying to Woo Farmer Benjamin
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Tess, Who’s Hoping to Become Mrs Farmer Harry
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Maddison Maybe the One for Farmer Ben?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Flower Farmer Erin the One for Farmer Benjamin?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Jess, Who’s Hoping to Win Over Farmer Will
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Will, Who’s Hoping to Find True Love
- We’ve Gotta Know: Is ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’ Still On Tonight?
- Everyone Who Has Gone Home So Far on ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’ 2022
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Meet Glen, Who Might Be Paige’s Mr Right
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Is Dylan the Future Mr Farmer Paige?
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Will One of These Ladies Be Farmer Harry’s Soulmate?
- Sick of the City? Applications for ‘Farmer Wants a Wife Are’ Now Open