Farmer Wants a Wife is in full swing, but the road to true love has been a rocky one thus far. Now, guest host Samantha Armytage is here to lend a hand, bringing in 10 new potential loves for our farmers. Could one of these latecomers be the game-changing love connection our farmers are searching for?
This season, we’re following Farmer Ben, 27, from Wingham, NSW, Farmer Harry, 24, from Kyabram, VIC, Farmer Will, 26, from Berriwillock, VIC, Farmer Benjamin, 33, from Guyra, NSW, and Farmer Paige — the show’s first female farmer — who’s 28 and from Cassilis, NSW.
One of Sam’s picks for Farmer Paige is Cody, a 27-year-old underground driller from NSW.
Cody decided to apply for Farmer Wants a Wife, simply “to find love”, and he’s hoping Farmer Paige will be the one for him.
“Farm life would be full of hard work for starters but rewarding,” he mused in a press statement. “I can see early mornings and late nights, but that’s not an issue as I currently work 12-to-14 hours a day.”
“Most importantly, I can see peace and serenity at the end of the day when we are sitting on the balcony having dinner and talking about our plans.”
Cody was attracted to “Paige’s vibrant and bubbly personality”, as well as her “great looks and a seemingly strong work ethic”, which is something he can relate to.
“I work long hours underground, so I need someone who understands that lifestyle,” he said.
For Cody, “finding love is very important”, and after a period where he stayed single intentionally, he believes he’s ready to find the one for him.
“I have been in and out of relationships for a number of years,” he said. “I decided to stay single for a while to find myself and love myself again.”
He continued: “I feel like it’s time to share my life with someone.”
As for what he’s looking for in a partner, Cody said that he “would love a partner who can maturely talk out problems and acknowledge [his] view as [he acknowledges] hers, even if [they] don’t agree”.
“I work long hours,” he reiterated, “so it would be great to be with someone in the same position who can understand.”
Will sparks fly between Cody and Farmer Paige, or will their love be buried before it has a chance to bloom? Only time will tell. Until then…
Farmer Wants a Wife airs at 7.00pm on Sundays, and 7.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus.
Want more Farmer Wants a Wife? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet the Farmers on the Look Out for Love
- ‘Farmer Wants A Wife’ Reunion 2021: Which Couples Are Still Together?
- Farmer Wants a… Husband? Meet Farmer Paige, Who’s Looking for Mr. Right
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Benjamin, Who Wants Someone to Be Weird With
- Farmer Wants A Wife’ Is Bringing Romance to the Country: Here’s How to Watch
- Meet the Men Trying to Win Over Farmer Paige on ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’
- Will Farmer Harry Find His True Love on Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Ben, Who’s on the Lookout for Love
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Is One of These Women the One for Farmer Will?
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Meet the Women Vying for Farmer Ben’s Heart
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Meet the Women Trying to Woo Farmer Benjamin
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Tess, Who’s Hoping to Become Mrs Farmer Harry
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Maddison Maybe the One for Farmer Ben?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Flower Farmer Erin the One for Farmer Benjamin?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Jess, Who’s Hoping to Win Over Farmer Will
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Will, Who’s Hoping to Find True Love
- We’ve Gotta Know: Is ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’ Still On Tonight?
- Everyone Who Has Gone Home So Far on ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’ 2022
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Meet Glen, Who Might Be Paige’s Mr Right
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Is Dylan the Future Mr Farmer Paige?
- ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’: Will One of These Ladies Be Farmer Harry’s Soulmate?
- Sick of the City? Applications for ‘Farmer Wants a Wife Are’ Now Open