There’s nothing we love more than a good makeover.
Whether it’s Mia Thermopolis in The Princess Diaries going from drab to fab, or in this instance, a Geek from Beauty and the Geek getting the transformation of a lifetime. There’s something about seeing someone gain newfound confidence that makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
This year’s season of Beauty and the Geek has made some big promises, and so far, they’ve delivered on every single one.
We’ve had fireworks, love and remarkable makeovers, and we’ve barely even scratched the surface.
The transformations the Geeks undergo have long been the series’ most popular episodes, so clearly, it’s not just us that have a penchant for a makeover.
Since last year, we’ve witnessed the awkward, insecure Geeks turn into heartthrobs, but it’s not just about what’s on the outside. From the moment they step outside as a new man to a legion of screaming and adoring Beauties and Geeks, the once timid person has a visible pep in his step.
“They just feel so good about themselves because they want it so badly, for people to accept them, and they’re just so grateful as well,” host Sophie Monk told The Latch.
“The amount of times I got pulled aside with them saying, ‘I’m just having the time of my life, this is the best thing ever!’ every day feels pretty awesome.”
We can’t wait to witness the transformations as the season progresses, but for now, here’s everyone who has gotten a makeover so far on Beauty and the Geek.
Want more Beauty and the Geek? Read all our content here, and check out the article below:
- Lachlan and Kiera Win ‘Beauty and the Geek’ Australia 2021
- Get Ready, Because ‘Beauty and the Geek’ Is Returning to Screens
- Where to Follow the Cast of ‘Beauty And The Geek’ on Instagram
- Sophie Monk Says Husband Joshua Had No Idea Who She Was When They First Met
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Watching ‘Beauty and the Geek’ 2022
- Meet the Couples of ‘Beauty and the Geek’ 2022!
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Professional Mermaid and Beauty, Tara
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Hairdresser and Beauty, Karly
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Train Lover and Geek, Aaron
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Harry Potter Mega Fan and Geek, Anthony
- ‘Beauty And The Geek’: Meet Aspiring Prime Minister and Beauty, Sophie