Virgin Australia is saying ‘Cheers to 20 Years’ by dropping a bunch of cheap flights around Australia.
Following two decades of flying Australians around the world, the airline is celebrating its birthday with a collection of one-way domestic fares starting from as little as $69 for a ticket from Sydney to the Gold Coast.
While Melbournians has been left out of a number of flight sales recently, Virgin has included a bunch of great discount fares in its most recent sale in anticipation of Victorian borders opening. It’s exciting news for our pals in Victoria, who certainly deserve a holiday after months inside.
Travel dates run between November 25 and March 31, though vary for each flight. The sale kicked off this morning and runs until midnight on October 27, provided these great deals don’t run out sooner (read: BOOK NOW!).
Let’s take a look at the best deals, shall we?
- Sydney to the Gold Coast, from $69
- Sydney to Hamilton Island, from $145
- Brisbane to Melbourne, from $129
- Sydney to Hobart, from $119
- Perth to Adelaide, from $169
- Brisbane to Newcastle, from $89
- Hobart to Melbourne, from $99
- Sydney to Melbourne, from $99
- Brisbane to Prosperine, from $89
- Perth to Melbourne, from $169
- Cairns to Sydney, from $145
- Adelaide to Melbourne, from $89
— Virgin Australia (@VirginAustralia) October 21, 2020
To anyone with reservations about following through on travel plans, Virgin Australia has extended its flexible flying policy, which means changes and cancellations can be made to a booking without fees for travel up until January 31.
New safety and hygiene initiatives have also been set in place to ensure a safe and clean journey in the air.
Shop the sale on the Virgin Australia site now.