The Galaxy S23 Ultra, Samsung’s newest flagship smartphone, arrives on February 17, and pre-orders are already live. You can buy it outright from Amazon, but if you’re the kind of person who prefers paying off a phone over time then Optus, Telstra, and Vodafone have you covered with a variety of big-value Galaxy S23 Ultra phone plans.
The S23 Ultra camera is by far the phone’s most impressive feature. The main camera is a 200MP wide-angle lens that can capture a moment with incredible precision and detail. It’s also the first Samsung phone to give its front-facing selfie camera autofocus and HDR.
It’s also receiving improvements to nighttime photography and filming thanks to clever AI which corrects visual noise that would usually ruin low-light images. The super smooth 6.8-inch AMOLED display, coupled with a noticeably improved battery life, makes the S23 Ultra great for mobile gaming, too.
If this checks all the boxes in your new phone wishlist, keep scrolling to see the full specs and the best Galaxy S23 Ultra phone plans in Australia.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Specs
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Telstra Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Optus Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Vodafone Plans
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Specs
- Display: AMOLED 6.8-inch QHD+ with 3088 x 1440 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Size: 163.4 x 78.1 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 234g
- Cameras: 200MP wide-angle, 12MP ultra-wide, 10MP telephoto 10x optical zoom, 10MP telephoto 3x optical zoom, 12MP selfie
- Battery capacity: 5000mAh, up to 26 hours of video playback with super fast charging, wireless charging and wireless power-sharing
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- RAM: 8GB and 12GB
- Storage: 256GB, 512GB and 1TB
- Colours: Phantom Black, Green, Cream, Lavender