The goldilocks of Samsung’s new Galaxy S23 range, the S23+ has a bigger screen than the base model but skips the massive 200MP camera of the S23 Ultra, and balances all of the pros and cons out with a mid-range price tag.
It’s perfect for people who want the best of the best without paying extra for premium features they may not use.
One of the biggest improvements of the S23 product line is the battery life, which is a notable improvement over to the last-gen Galaxy range. The S23+ has the best battery life of the entire range, at least on paper, with Samsung claiming one charge will last for up to 27 hours of video playback.
The S23+ also has a 6.6-inch AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 FHD+ resolution and adaptive resolution up to 120Hz.
With four colourways and two storage capacities to choose from, the S23+ will be the ideal choice in Samsung’s newest range for most people. Here are the best Galaxy S23+ phone plans with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone to choose from.
- Samsung Galaxy S23+ Specs
- Samsung Galaxy S23+ Telstra Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S23+ Optus Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S23+ Vodafone Plans
Samsung Galaxy S23+ Specs:
- Display: AMOLED 6.6-inch, 2340 x 1080 FHD+ resolution, adaptive refresh rate up to 120Hz
- Size: 157.8 x 76.2 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 196g
- Cameras: 50MP wide-angle, 12MP ultra-wide, 10MP telephoto 3x optical zoom, 12MP selfie
- Battery capacity: 4700mAh, up to 27 hours of video playback with 45W fast charging, 10W wireless charging, and wireless power sharing
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB, 512GB
- Colours: Phantom Black, Green, Cream, Lavender