If you’ve been following the whirlwind of costumes, performances, and wild guesses on The Masked Singer, you’re not alone in your excitement. This season has been an absolute rollercoaster, and as we unmask our beloved celebrities one by one, the anticipation for the grand finale is growing by the minute. So, you might be asking yourself, “When is The Masked Singer finale?” Well, we’ve got the answers you’re looking for!
It’s a guessing game that has everyone on the edge of their seats, from the judges to fans watching from home. The burning question is, will their detective skills prove sharp enough to unveil the celebrities behind those mesmerising masks, or will the stars continue to keep us all in suspense?
So far, we’ve had some incredible reveals, with stars like Brian Austin Green as the Crash Test Dummy, Sandra Sully as Fawn, Shane Warne’s daughter Summer Warne as the Bad Avocado, and the fantastic Courtney Act as the Cowgirl, just to name a few.
But the big question remains: with only two episodes left before the grand finale, are we any closer to guessing who’s behind the remaining masks?
When Is The Masked Singer Finale?
You won’t want to miss it, and you won’t have to wait much longer. To catch The Masked Singer finale, tune in on Monday and Tuesday at 7:30 pm on 10 and 10 Play.
This article was originally published on POPSUGAR. Click here to read the original.
Want more Masked Singer Australia? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Casey Donovan or Jessica Mauboy? Who Is ‘The Masked Singer’ Snow Fox?
- ‘Masked Singer’ Stans, We’re 99% Sure Who Bouncer Is
- ‘The Masked Singer’ Cowgirl Disguise Will Make You Say “Giddy Up!”
- ‘The Masked Singer’: Is There a Spice Girl Hiding Under Bluebottle’s Mask?
- ‘Masked Singer’: Whose Angelic Voice Is Behind the Glittering Space Fairy?
- Let’s Unmask All of Australia’s ‘Masked Singer’ Details
- The Masked Singer’: Could This Controversial Radio Host Be the Fawn?
- ‘The Masked Singer’: Osher Günsberg’s No Stranger to the Hosting Game
- Here’s When You Can Tune in to ‘The Masked Singer’ 2023
- Mel B Is Bringing a New Level of Spice to ‘The Masked Singer’
- From ‘The Masked Singer’ to Motherhood, Chrissie Swan Has Done It All
- Dave Hughes Is Bringing Dad Moves and Giggles to ‘The Masked Singer’
- ‘The Masked Singer’: Abbie Chatfield Has Done What No One Expected