Products featured are independently and objectively selected by our editors. From time to time, things you buy through our links may earn us an affiliate commission.
Running on Tuesday, July 12 and Wednesday, July 13, Amazon Prime Day features deals from some of our favourite brands — one of them being Apple. From Friday, July 8, some of Apple’s most-loved products, including laptops, watches, earbuds and wireless keyboards, were offered heavily discounted through the global site.
So, what exactly can you score from Apple this Prime Day?
Apple MacBook Air Laptop, now $1,347
AirPods Pro, now $278.99
Apple Watch Series 7, now $549
Apple Magic Keyboard, now $83.40
Apple AirTag Leather Loop, now $29
Plus, these Apple products are still on sale for Amazon Prime Day.
- AirPods Max (Pink) – $679 (down from $899)
- AirPods Max (Green) – $690 (down from $899)
- iPhone 11 (Black, 64GB) – $647 (down from $849)
- Apple Mac Mini (8GB/256GB) – $987 (down from $1,099)
- Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch/8GB) – $1,697 (down from $18,99)
- iPad Air 10.9-inch Rose Gold (Wi-Fi, 64GB) – $797 (down from $899)
- iPad Air 10.9-inch Space Grey (Wi-Fi, 64GB) – $797 (down from $899)
- AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case – $284 (down from $319)
- AirPods (2nd Gen) with Charging Case – $187 (down from $219)
- AirPods (3rd Gen) – $249 (down from $279)
What Are Some Hacks to Shopping Amazon Prime Day?
Good question! Here are some hacks to get the most out of the sales:
Sign up to Amazon Prime
For starters, to unlock the deals, you’ll need to sign up to Amazon Prime, which you can do on a 30-day free trial basis (provided you haven’t signed up before). After the free trial, you can keep the subscription, paying month-by-month or for a flat year. You can cancel at anytime.
Google Before You Buy
Before buying, check the item’s price at other e-tailers. Just because it’s on sale on Amazon doesn’t mean it’s the lowest price offered.
Buy from Big Brands
Keep an eye out for deals offered by big brands like Apple, Bose and Samsung, as they’ll be some of the best value savings.
Check Amazon Warehouse
The ‘Amazon Warehouse’ section of the site has deals on pre-owned and open-boxed products. Each used product sold on it is thoroughly tested and its condition is outlined in detail on the site. Be sure to check it during Prime Day to see if any of its items’ prices are further slashed.
Create Personalised Deal Alerts
Download the Amazon app, and you can ‘create deal alerts’ so that once Prime Day starts, you’ll receive push notifications about deals on your recently-reviewed items.